Browse our Best Pubs in London microsite.
Every month, we pick a different area of town and explore the pubs. We ask readers to nominate their favourites, then we organise a pub crawl around the top few. This month, we’re heading north to Walthamstow. What do you think are the best pubs in this part of town?
Here’s how to play:
- Let us know (in the comments below, on Facebook, or by tweeting #londonistpub) your favourite pubs in the area.
- We’ll tally up the votes on Monday and publish the results.
- We’ll then arrange a pub crawl around the most popular choices. You’re welcome to join us.
- You can nominate anywhere that might generally be considered within pub crawling distance of Walthamstow tube.
- By ‘pubs’, we’re using a shorthand — you can also vote for bars.
- You can nominate more than one place. All nominations count as one vote, whether you rank them or not. Likes on Facebook and retweets of someone else’s vote are also counted as new votes.
- Venues should be open to the public with no pre-booking, entry fee or membership required.
So, where shall we go?
Londonist Pub Crawls
Below is our archive of previous pub crawls. Vote-winning pubs from these have been added to our Best Pubs in London microsite.
- A = Angel
- B = Brixton
- C = City of London
- D = Dalston, Dulwich
- E = Ealing, Euston
- F = Farringdon and Clerkenwell
- G = Greenwich
- H = Hampstead and Highgate
- I = Isle of Dogs
- J = St James’s
- K = Kennington, Kentish Town, Kilburn
- L = Limehouse, Little Venice
- M = Maida Vale, Marylebone, Mayfair
- N = Notting Hill
- O = Old Street
- P = Peckham and Camberwell
- Q = Queen’s Park
- R = Richmond
- S = Soho, Stoke Newington
- T = Thames
- U = Unusual pubs
- V = Victoria (including Pimlico), Victoria Park
- W = Wandsworth, Wapping
- X = X-Rail (Crossrail)
- Y = Ye Olde pubs
- Z = Zone 1 pubs