We asked readers, on Facebook and Twitter, to nominate the best London pubs that have an old-fashioned character, whether real or recreated.
We received hundreds of votes, for over 80 different pubs. Here's how you voted.
1. Ye Olde Cheshire Cheese, Fleet Street - 77 votes
2. Ye Olde Mitre, Holborn - 44 votes
3. The George, Borough - 38 votes
4. The Prospect of Whitby, Wapping - 30 votes
5. The Lamb and Flag, Covent Garden - 27 votes
6. The Mayflower, Rotherhithe - 15 votes
=7. The Cittie of Yorke, Holborn - 11 votes
=7. Gordon's Wine Bar, Strand - 11 votes
=9. Hoop and Grapes, Aldgate - 10 votes
=9. The Grapes, Limehouse - 10 votes
So congratulations to Ye Olde Cheshire Cheese, which was previously voted best pub in the City of London in part 'C' of our series.
Map of London's best Ye Olde pubs
The map below shows every pub nominated by Londonist readers. The top 10 are shown by green stars.