Every month, we pick an area of town and let you decide on the best pubs to be found there. We then organise a pub crawl around the winners. This month, we're looking to Soho. What do you think are the best pubs in this part of town?
Here’s how to play:
- Let us know (in the comments below, on Facebook, or by tweeting #londonistpub) your favourite pubs in the area.
- We’ll tally up the votes at the end of the week and publish the results.
- We’ll then arrange a pub crawl around the most popular choices. You’re welcome to join us.
- You can nominate anywhere that might generally be considered within pub crawling distance of Oxford Circus, Leicester Square or Piccadilly Circus tube stations.
- By ‘pubs’, we’re using a shorthand — you can also vote for bars.
- You can nominate more than one place. All nominations count as one vote, whether you rank them or not. Likes on Facebook and retweets of someone else’s vote are also counted as new votes.
- Venues should be open to the public with no pre-booking, entry fee or membership required.
So, where shall we go?
Londonist Pub Crawls
Having completed an ‘A-Z’ of areas, we’re now choosing other interesting parts of town. Vote-winning pubs will be added to our Best Pubs in London microsite.
- A = Angel
- B = Brixton
- C = City of London
- D = Dalston, Dulwich
- E = Ealing, Euston
- F = Farringdon and Clerkenwell
- G = Greenwich
- H = Hampstead and Highgate
- I = Isle of Dogs
- J = St James’s
- K = Kennington, Kentish Town, Kilburn
- L = Limehouse
- M = Marylebone, Mayfair
- N = Notting Hill
- O = Old Street
- P = Peckham and Camberwell
- Q = Queen’s Park
- R = Richmond
- S = Stoke Newington
- T = Thames
- U = Unusual pubs
- V = Victoria (including Pimlico), Victoria Park
- W = Wandsworth, Wapping
- X = X-Rail (Crossrail)
- Y = Ye Olde pubs
- Z = Zone 1 pubs
Photo by Ed in the Londonist Flickr pool.