Voting has now closed. See here for the results, and how to join the pub crawl.
If you know the Dulwich area, we need you to tell us your favourite pubs and bars.
Why Dulwich? Well, take a look at our Best Pubs in London microsite. There’s a big boozy hole in that part of town, yet we know it harbours good drinking spots. So please help us identify the best pubs in the area. We’ll then organise a pub crawl around the top four, and add these places to our good pub guide.
Here’s how to play:
- Let us know (in the comments below, on Facebook, or by tweeting #bestdulwichpub) your favourite pubs in the area.
- We’ll tally up the votes on Monday and publish the results.
- We’ll then arrange a pub crawl around the most popular choices. You’re welcome to join us.
- You can nominate anywhere that might generally be considered Dulwich (including North Dulwich, East Dulwich, etc.) We’re not going to define a boundary — just use common sense.
- By ‘pubs’, we’re using a shorthand — you can also vote for bars.
- You can nominate more than one place. All nominations count as one vote, whether you rank them or not. Likes on Facebook and retweets of someone else’s vote are also counted as new votes.
- Venues should be open to the public with no pre-booking, entry fee or membership required.
So, where shall we go?
Londonist Pub Crawls
Having completed an ‘A-Z’ of areas, we’re now choosing other interesting parts of town. Vote winning pubs will be added to our Best Pubs in London microsite.
- A = Angel
- B = Brixton
- C = City of London
- D = Dalston
- E = Ealing, Euston
- F = Farringdon and Clerkenwell
- G = Greenwich
- H = Hampstead and Highgate
- I = Isle of Dogs
- J = St James’s
- K = Kennington, Kentish Town, Kilburn
- L = Limehouse
- M = Marylebone, Mayfair
- N = Notting Hill
- O = Old Street
- P = Peckham and Camberwell
- Q = Queen’s Park
- R = Richmond
- S = Stoke Newington
- T = Thames
- U = Unusual pubs
- V = Victoria (including Pimlico), Victoria Park
- W = Wandsworth, Wapping
- X = X-Rail (Crossrail)
- Y = Ye Olde pubs
- Z = Zone 1 pubs