We've reached part 'V' of our alphabetical, 2½ year pub crawl. Part 'V' means Victoria and Vauxhall, plus the Pimlico bit in the middle. As ever, we want your opinions on the best pubs in the area, then we'll organise a pub crawl around the top four (or maybe more if we're feeling boozy).
Here’s how to play
- Let us know (in the comments below, on Facebook, or by tweeting #BestVPub) your favourite pubs in Victoria, Pimlico and/or Vauxhall.
- What counts as Victoria, Pimlico and Vauxhall is up to you...so long as your choice is within reasonable pub crawling distance of those centres.
- We’ll tally up the votes in a few days and publish the results.
- We’ll then arrange a pub crawl around the most popular choices. You’re welcome to join us.
- By ‘pubs’, we’re using a shorthand — you can also vote for bars.
- You can nominate more than one place. All nominations count as one vote, whether you rank them or not. Likes on Facebook and retweets of someone else’s vote are also counted as new votes.
- Venues should be open to the public with no pre-booking, entry fee or membership required.
So, where shall we go?
- A = Angel
- B = Brixton
- C = City of London
- D = Dalston
- E = Euston
- F = Farringdon and Clerkenwell
- G = Greenwich
- H = Hampstead and Highgate
- I = Isle of Dogs
- J = St James’s and Mayfair
- K = Kennington and Oval
- L = Limehouse and Wapping
- M = Marylebone
- N = Notting Hill
- O = Old Street
- P = Peckham and Camberwell
- Q = Queen’s Park and Kilburn
- R = Richmond
- S = Stoke Newington
- T = Thames
- U = Unusual pubs
- V = Victoria, Pimlico, Vauxhall
Image by Stuart Cox in the Londonist Flickr pool.
Get the Londonist Book of London Pub Crawls for less than the price of a pint. Ten original pub crawls, not published on the web.