Part ‘R’ of our alphabetical pub crawl.
We're heading out west for the next pub crawl. Richmond has many pleasing drinking dens, from popular riverside pubs to tiny back-street gems. But which are the best, and where should we visit?
Here’s how to play
- Let us know (in the comments below, on Facebook, or by tweeting #bestRichmondPub) your favourite pubs in the area.
- We’ll tally up the votes next week and publish the results.
- We’ll then arrange a pub crawl around the most popular choices. You’re welcome to join us.
- The definition of what counts as Richmond is up to you — but, to clarify, we're thinking of the 'town' of Richmond rather than the wider borough...so don't bother nominating pubs in Twickenham, Teddington, Barnes, etc.
- By ‘pubs’, we’re using a shorthand — you can also vote for bars.
- You can nominate more than one place. All nominations count as one vote, whether you rank them or not. Likes on Facebook and retweets of someone else’s vote are also counted as new votes.
- Venues should be open to the public with no pre-booking, entry fee or membership required.
So, where shall we go?
- A = Angel
- B = Brixton
- C = City of London
- D = Dalston
- E = Euston
- F = Farringdon and Clerkenwell
- G = Greenwich
- H = Hampstead and Highgate
- I = Isle of Dogs
- J = St James’s and Mayfair
- K = Kennington and Oval
- L = Limehouse and Wapping
- M = Marylebone
- N = Notting Hill
- O = Old Street
- P = Peckham and Camberwell
- Q = Queen’s Park and Kilburn
- R = Richmond
Get the Londonist Book of London Pub Crawls for less than the price of a pint.
Browse our map of pubs with good beer gardens.