Part ‘N’ of our two year mission to visit the best London pubs, alphabetically.
So, we're up to part N, and there was only really one choice: Notting Hill. (What do you mean 'Northolt'?) As ever, we'd like you to vote for your favourite pubs or bars, and we'll put together a pub crawl round the top few. NOTE: Don't limit your votes to the centre of Notting Hill — anything within a reasonable distance for a pub crawl can be considered, including Bayswater and Ladbroke Grove.
Here’s how to play:
- Let us know (in the comments below, on Facebook, or by tweeting #bestNottingHillPub) your favourite pubs in the area.
- We’ll tally up the votes in a couple of days.
- We’ll then arrange a pub crawl around the four most popular choices. You’re welcome to join us.
- As mentioned above, the definition of what's Notting Hill and what's Bayswater/Holland Park/Ladbroke Grove is up to you. Feel free to nominate places in these areas if you genuinely think they're worth visiting.
- By ‘pubs’, we’re using a shorthand — you can also vote for bars.
- You can nominate more than one place. All nominations count as one vote, whether you rank them or not. Likes on Facebook and retweets of someone else’s vote are also counted as new votes.
- Venues should be open to the public with no pre-booking, entry fee or membership required.
So, where shall we go?
- A = Angel
- B = Brixton
- C = City of London
- D = Dalston
- E = Euston
- F = Farringdon and Clerkenwell
- G = Greenwich
- H = Hampstead and Highgate
- I = Isle of Dogs
- J = St James’s and Mayfair
- K = Kennington and Oval
- L = Limehouse and Wapping
- M = Marylebone
- N = Notting Hill
Get the Londonist Book of London Pub Crawls for less than the price of a pint.