Get this Sunday morning best-of-Londonist weekly round-up in your inbox - sign up on our subscribe page.
- Depressing report highlights London's lack of affordable housing
- Policing changes kicked in city-wide.
- Shop assistant suspended at Selfridges for refusing to serve EDL leader's friend
- Firefighters will strike on Wednesday
- Michael Jackson statue evicted from Fulham
- A circular map of south London train routes
- Minor metropolitan woes #FirstWorldProblems
- Five exciting animal-themed cafes not yet in London
- London pub stories: The Pilot, Greenwich
- Which bits of London are busiest? Nice visualisations.
Pick of the reviews
- New and bloody good book: This Other London
- Starry performances in no-star comedy, Barking in Essex
- Ancient civilisation found under Bloomsbury…no, wait, it's art
- David Walliams is a Marmite Bottom in A Midsummer Night's Dream
- Ava Vidal's "drier than a sponge in the Sahara" in He's Not A Keeper
- Take part in an 18th century trial in a pub
- Raindance London Film Festival
- "After Dark" adult-only evening events at London Aquarium and London Dungeons
- Good talks at the Royal Society of Chemistry
- Soho Lit Fest has a storming line-up
Londonist is proud Media Partner to Barbican's Urban Wandering film season.