Your Sunday morning best-of-Londonist weekly round-up.
- Some of London's tube stations are absolutely beautiful — see if your favourite made it onto our list of the most photogenic.
- If you've done Kew, why not take a trip to London's other botanical garden?
- If you like your caffeine, a visit to London's best specialist coffee shops will be right up your alley.
- Give your laughter muscles a workout at London's top 10 comedy clubs.
- Looking for somewhere to eat and drink in Hampstead?
- Get your dose of our fair city in these London-set television dramas.
Did you know...
- ...about the man who used to trade tigers in Wapping?
- ...Charles Dickens wasn't happy when his clock stopped working.
- ...it's bordering on illegal to dress as a Chelsea Pensioner. It's definitely frowned upon.
- ...about the mystery right under our feet?
- ...about London's own Tin Pan Alley?
- How do the mayoral candidates' pledges on air pollution stand up?
- Olympic gold medal winner Chris Boardman gives us his thoughts on the candidates' cycling ambitions.
- Can Zac and Sadiq really protect the Freedom Pass? Our bullshit-o-meter assesses their claims.
- Opinion: Zac Goldsmith's campaigning leaflets are divisive.
- And we set out to replicate Zac's photoshoot from his transport manifesto. Because why not.
Things to do
- This new crazy golf course is a load of rubbish.
- Summer's coming: Rooftop Film Club is back.
- At a loose end today? See these railway arches transformed into an animal mural.
- Visit the west London museum that's housed in a chimney that's not actually a chimney.
- Hear confessions of a railway romantic at London Transport Museum.
- Immersive treasure hunt experts A Door In A Wall are back with a new game.
- Get a Star Trek Reality Check at Royal Observatory Greenwich.
- Things to do in London on St George's Day — dragon optional.
- Two thirds of passengers oppose standing-only escalators in tube stations.
- If you get the Metropolitan Line regularly, you'll need to know about this.
- New report says renters are most affected by the housing crisis.
- If you liked the Tower of London poppies, you'll love this installation of 300,000 poppies coming to Chelsea.
- A falafel festival is coming to London.
- JFK and Jackie O were spotted driving through central London this week.
- City Airport just had its busiest day ever — guess how many people travelled through it in one day?
- EXHIBITION: Saatchi Gallery's Rolling Stones exhibition gives us plenty of satisfaction ★★★★☆
- EXHIBITIONS: Which of London's most talked about recent exhibitions are actually worth seeing?
- THEATRE: Excellent use of staging and coming timing in this production of How The Other Half Loves ★★★★☆
- THEATRE: Glenn Close is blinding in Sunset Boulevard ★★★★★
Want to get this as an email? Sign up for Sunday Best here.