- Take part in TfL’s tune contactless payment pilot
- Serious cycling injuries are increasing
- The Met want water cannon by summer
- Jury concludes Mark Duggan was lawfully killed
- Ten of London’s fire stations closed on Thursday
- Bakerloo & Northern lines not stopping at Embankment
- London’s best ruins
- Booze-free venues for a no-alcohol January
- 10 great meals out for under £20
- How much does TfL earn from filming on the Underground?
- Get into the London Lit scene this year
- Secret plan to merge police and fire services *satire alert*
- Photos from Men’s Fashion Week: two reports & a burst pipe
- New books about London
- Straight up Balkan comfort food in Peckham
- Quidam is not quotidian at Royal Albert Hall
- Unpalatable meat portraits by Alex Van Gelder
Things to do
- Help crowdfund some quirky London projects
- Select something from the dance grab-bag, Resolution!
- Take a look at some paintings at Tate Britain
- Blurred Lines at the Shed (you know you want it)
- Burns Night: Ceilidhs and parties, restaurants and bars
- Book ahead: what’s on stage in February?
Meet like-minded Londoners with Londonist and DoingSomething and go on the best dates in London. It’s free to create a profile: join now and have a look around.