Recommend a good pub or bar on the Isle of Dogs, then join us on a crawl round the top four.
We're up to part 'I' of our two-year alphabetical pubcrawl round the capital, and we've chosen the Isle of Dogs (mostly because Islington was covered in part A for Angel, and Ickenham and Ilford didn't really appeal).
So, what are your favourite pubs or bars in the Isle of Dogs? Do any of the many bars of Canary Wharf take your fancy? Or do you prefer the quieter boozers to the south of the Isle? We'd like a selection of both, so feel free to nominate more than one.
Here’s how to play:
- Let us know (in the comments, on Facebook, or by tweeting #bestIoDPub) your favourite pubs in the area.
- We’ll tally up the votes in a few days.
- We’ll then arrange a pubcrawl later this month around the four most popular choices. You’re welcome to join us.
- By ‘pubs’, we’re using a shorthand — you can also vote for bars.
- You can nominate more than one place. All nominations count as one vote, whether you rank them or not. Likes on Facebook and retweets of someone else’s vote are also counted as new votes.
- Venues should be open to the public with no pre-booking, entry fee or membership required.
So, where shall we go?
Enjoy a good pub crawl? Grab the Londonist book of London Pub Crawls for less than the price of a pint.
The A-Z pub crawl…we’ve found the best pubs in the following places.