Your Sunday morning best of Londonist weekly round-up.
- A collection London's buildings that look like animals
- Londonist's top 10 videos of 2016
- 2016: Londonist's most read articles
- A new way of looking at London's landmarks
- 2017 is going to be a good year
- Our predictions for 2017
Did you know...
- ...why there's a statue of Martin Luther King at Westminster Abbey?
- ...how many stations there are in Acton? And why?
- ...these name of these tube stations just from the vowels?
- ...where the original monolith from 2001: A Space Odyssey is?
- ...that the borough of Camden was nearly given another name?
Things to do
- Keep the kids entertained with Adventures in Moominland ★★★★★
- Earn some respect with a double screening of The Godfather and The Godfather Part II
- Enjoy a free photography exhibition — inside Waterloo Station
- Get a healthy dose of Shakespeare over the New Year
Want to get this as an email? Sign up for Sunday Best here.