Where is London's best jukebox, and why do you rate it? Do you prefer a carefully selected range of vinyl, or a comprehensive digital juke with thousands of tunes?
We're looking to add some musical goodness to our database of best pubs in London. It's already possible to search that site for jukeboxes, but we only have a handful, and we need your opinions to help determine the best.
So please vote in the comments below, tweet #bestpubjukebox or leave a message on our Facebook page.
Previous Pub votes
For the past three years, we've organised monthly reader polls to find out the best pubs in certain areas or with particular themes. All this feeds into our Best London Pubs site, giving a unique pub database that's formed from a combination or reader opinion and editorial judgment. Past votes are listed below:
- A = Angel
- B = Borough, Bow, Brixton
- C = Chelsea, City of London, Clapham, Crystal Palace
- D = Dalston, Dulwich
- E = Ealing, Euston
- F = Farringdon and Clerkenwell
- G = Greenwich
- H = Hackney, Hampstead, Highgate, Hoxton
- I = Isle of Dogs
- J = St James’s
- K = Kennington, Kentish Town, Kilburn
- L = Limehouse, Little Venice
- M = Maida Vale, Marylebone, Mayfair, Mile End
- N = Notting Hill
- O = Old Street, Outer London
- P = Peckham and Camberwell
- Q = Queen’s Park
- R = Richmond
- S = Shepherd’s Bush, Shoreditch, Soho, Southwark, Stoke Newington
- T = Thames
- U = Unusual pubs
- V = Victoria (including Pimlico), Victoria Park
- W = Walthamstow, Wandsworth, Wapping
- X = X-Rail (Crossrail)
- Y = Ye Olde pubs
- Z = Zone 1 pubs
Visit our our Best Pubs in London microsite and see what you think.