Get this Sunday morning best-of-Londonist weekly round-up in your inbox – sign up on our subscribe page.
- The City of London elects its second-ever female Lord Mayor
- Have your say on the redevelopment of Bank station
- What do you think about plans to rebuild the Crystal Palace?
- Why has the number of people sleeping rough risen?
- Woman badly injured after falling from New Bus for London
- 10 great things about the borough of Camden
- A pilgrimage to John Soane's Tivoli Corner
- Alternative tube map of footballers
- A Travel Better London poet speaks
- Bedtime reading: Old Nichol
Pick of the reviews:
- Photos of eccentric English people on show at Science Museum
- Romeo & Juliet set in Camden Town
- Two bizarre installations at the ICA
- Poetry anthology for people who don't like poetry
- "A gangster show to end all gangster shows"
- Plan your London Cocktail Week here
- Mariam the Believer plays St Pancras Old Church
- Wood Green Literary Festival is a Celebration of London
- A talk about packaging at Florence Nightingale Museum
- Screenings about the Tube at London Transport Museum