Get this Sunday morning best-of-Londonist weekly round-up in your inbox – sign up on our subscribe page.
- HMV is moving back to its original Oxford Street home
- Bus journeys are down, car journeys are up
- Three were injured in a New Bus for London crash
- Fines for spitting in Waltham Forest
- Hillingdon councillor and former Deputy Mayor got into a naked photos pickle
- Housing is London's biggest issue, so why does transport get all the attention?
- Our film maker Geoff Marshall set a new world record for visiting all tube stations
- Shortlist revealed for the next Trafalgar Square fourth plinth artworks
- The secret stones of Kensington Gardens
- How stripper king Paul Raymond saved Soho's architectural heritage
- The birthplace of British Prime Ministers mapped
Pick of the reviews
- Go on a gin journey with Shake Rattle and Stir
- The new King's Cross Square has opened
- We liked the older casting in the Old Vic's Much Ado About Nothing
- Get free music from London band High Safari
- Forests of nylon wire and fragile rice paper sculptures by Mira Schendel at Tate Modern
- Take a Routemaster road trip with the National Trust
- Go walking and discover London's literary heritage
- Book for Aldwych station tours in November
- Grab a fork and head to the London Restaurant Festival
- It's cooler south of the river, at Elefest
Londonist is proud Media Partner to Barbican’s Urban Wandering film season.