Recommend a good pub or bar in Greenwich, then join us on a crawl round the top four.
After a summer break, our monthly alphabetical pub crawls are back. For part 'G', we're heading to south-east London, to the "Home of Time", the birthplace of Henry VIII and Elizabeth I and, which is more, a part of town with some fine pubs indeed. We want you to tell us your favourite pubs and bars in Greenwich.
Here’s how to play:
- Let us know (in the comments, on Facebook, or by tweeting #bestGreenwichPub) your favourite pubs in the area.
- We’ll tally up the votes in a few days.
- We’ll then arrange a pub crawl later this month around the four most popular choices. You’re welcome to join us.
- You can nominate anywhere in the area. How far ‘Greenwich’ extends is entirely up to you — you might consider Greenwich Peninsula, the fringes of Deptford or Maze Hill, as well as central Greenwich. It's your call.
- By ‘pubs’, we’re using a shorthand — you can also vote for bars.
- You can nominate more than one place. All nominations count as one vote, whether you rank them or not. Likes on Facebook and retweets of someone else’s vote are also counted as new votes.
- Venues should be open to the public with no pre-booking, entry fee or membership required.
So, where shall we go?
Enjoy a good pub crawl? Grab the Londonist book of London Pub Crawls for less than the price of a pint.
The A-Z pub crawl...we've found the best pubs in the following places.