Geoff Marshall, the Guinness World Record holder for visiting all stations on the Underground in one day, turns his eye to the little-known features of the Piccadilly Line. Geoff pays tribute to architect Charles Holden, who gave many of the stations their character. He also reveals an abandoned escalator, the station with a Tesla coil roof, and a population of Tube gnomes.
And here’s a bonus video showing the complex development of the stations in the Hounslow area.
- Secrets of the Bakerloo Line
- Secrets of the Central Line
- Secrets of the District Line
- Secrets of the Hammersmith and City Line
- Secrets of the Jubilee Line
- Secrets of the Northern Line
- Secrets of the Victoria Line
Subscribe to Londonist’s YouTube channel to ensure you don’t miss future videos.