Secrets of the Underground is one of Londonist's most-watched series, racking up millions of views. In it, Geoff Marshall, former Guinness World Record holder for visiting all stations on the Underground in one day, explores the city's iconic transport network uncovers trivia you can impress your friends with.
If you've never seen the series, enjoy this classic about the Central line (then find out how the stations on the red line got their names) . Where can you find the only remaining wooden escalator? Which is the least-used station on the network? And where can you wait at an award-winning bus shelter?
- Secrets of the Bakerloo Line
- Secrets of the District Line
- Secrets of the Hammersmith and City Line
- Secrets of the Jubilee Line
- Secrets of the Northern Line
- Secrets of the Victoria Line
Subscribe to Londonist’s YouTube channel to ensure you don’t miss future videos.