Secrets of the Underground is one of Londonist's most-watched series, racking up millions of views.
In it, Geoff Marshall, former Guinness World Record holder for visiting all stations on the Underground in one day, explores the city's iconic transport network uncovers trivia you can impress your friends with.
If you've never seen the series, enjoy this classic about the Jubilee line. Find out where you can you see an elephant on the underground, the station with a secret government entrance, and the network's most pointless waiting room. With camerawork from Dan Haythorn of dananddan films.
Feel free to share your own favourite bits of Jubilee Line trivia in the comments below.
- Secrets of the Bakerloo Line
- Secrets of the Central Line
- Secrets of the District Line
- Secrets of the Hammersmith and City Line
- Secrets of the Northern Line
- Secrets of the Piccadilly Line
- Secrets of the Victoria Line
Subscribe to Londonist’s YouTube channel to ensure you don’t miss future videos.