Secrets of the Underground is one of Londonist's most-watched series, racking up millions of views.
In it, Geoff Marshall, former Guinness World Record holder for visiting all stations on the Underground in one day, explores the city's iconic transport network and uncovers trivia you can impress your friends with.
If you've never seen the series, enjoy this classic about the Piccadilly line, in which he pays tribute to architect Charles Holden, who gave many of the stations their character. He also reveals an abandoned escalator, the station with a Tesla coil roof, and a population of Tube gnomes.
And here's a bonus video showing the complex development of the stations in the Hounslow area.
- Secrets of the Bakerloo Line
- Secrets of the Central Line
- Secrets of the District Line
- Secrets of the Hammersmith and City Line
- Secrets of the Jubilee Line
- Secrets of the Northern Line
- Secrets of the Victoria Line
Subscribe to Londonist’s YouTube channel to ensure you don’t miss future videos.