- Some readers weren't sure how to take our defence of the Metropolitan Police.
- As George Osborne cut TfL's funding, it was revealed Peter Hendy got an Olympics bonus of over £300k.
- Here's what refurbished Northern Line tube trains will look like.
- A Twitter map revealed London smartphone usage.
- The cable car had its first birthday - but what do you think about it?
- London's top 10 most beautiful and interesting car parks revealed.
- The capital's restaurant scene finally has the spoof it deserves.
- Ever wondered why tube trains don't work when you lean on the doors?
- Spotted a divertingly named bus stop? Stoats Nest Village explained.
- Watch Londonist M@ climb St Bride's.
- A post-apocalyptic London where remembering is banned: new exhibition at V&A.
- The Cripple of Inishmaan: "a bizarre mix of Harry Potter, JM Synge and Father Ted".
- ClueQuest: a real-world game in which you have to solve puzzles to escape a locked room.
- Alfresco Austen: Pride and Prejudice in Regent's Park Open Air Theatre.
- Dalston House: a bloody marvellous installation where you can pretend to be Spiderman.
- South London roasters Alchemy Coffee have opened a great little cafe near St Paul's Cathedral.
- Get your giggles at Balham Comedy Festival.
- Visit the Fantasy High Street on Lower Marsh.
- Get tickets for the Floating Cinema.
- Show your local indie bookshop some love.
- Wag your tail at Dog Day.
P.S. Have you cast your vote for the best pubs in Peckham and Camberwell?
P.P.S. We switched on our new design last week. Thanks to everyone who gave us feedback and alerted us to bugs - please continue to do so so we can ensure you get the best from new look Londonist.
From next week you’ll be able to get this post to your inbox every Sunday morning. If you already subscribe to one of our emails you’ll automatically receive it. You can opt out and change your subscriptions on our subscribe page, where you can select which of our soon-to-be three email newsletters you want to receive.