This article is sponsored by HiddenCity.
You shouldn't even be considering cracking open that new Netflix box set, until you've tried at least half of these 51 weird things to do in London...
Food and drink
1. Gnaw on zebra jerky and jerked alpaca at Archipelago.
2. Taste the rainbow bagel at Beigel Shop.
4. Bid for meat at the annual Smithfield Christmas Eve auction.
5. Get beheaded at London Dungeon.
6. Dance on a clown's grave at Joseph Grimaldi Park.
7. Chat to a corpse at UCL.
8. Sniff Amy Winehouse's poo at Last Tuesday Society.
9. Get naked and oily with strangers at Liquid Love.
10. Check out the Edwardian vibrator collection at Science Museum.
11. Get tied up by a stranger at Rope Jam.
12. Drink a martini sitting on the toilet at Courthouse Hotel.
17. Become a Mexican wrestler at the London School of Lucha Libre.
18. Go to the annual festival of beer, jazz and nudity in Orpington.
21. Check out the best bums in London's museums and galleries.
24. Tower Bridge.
Make London your playground on an epic, immersive treasure hunt from HiddenCity
Pit yourself against a criminal mastermind, hunt down the elusive Cheshire Cat, or outsmart an evil queen on an exhilarating escapade across the capital. Blurring the boundaries between fantasy and reality, HiddenCity's acclaimed real-world adventures turn London into your playground.
Get the gang together, choose your adventure, and race across the city (and against the clock!) following the trail of cryptic clues that are sent to your phone, treasure hunt-style. Along the way, you'll uncover secret locations, solve physical puzzles, and make key decisions that will ultimately determine how your story ends.
Whether you're a fairy tale fanatic, or you fancy yourself as something of a Sherlock Holmes, there are games to suit all sorts of sleuths. Each adventure includes built in break points for food and drink, making HiddenCity perfect for birthday celebrations, stag/hen dos, and other such festivities. And because you can play with as little as two people, it's also a brilliant choice for whenever you and your pals fancy livening up a lazy afternoon. Days out in London don't get much more weird and wonderful than this.
25. Hear your voice echo in Tottenham Court Road's rotunda.
26. Ride on an underground railway, designed for letters and parcels.
28. Visit a plane graveyard at Brooklands Museum.
29. Place a bet on racing goats at Spitalfields Farm's annual Goat Race.
30. Play Moby Dick golf in Chadwell Heath.
31. Adopt an eel, pig's skull or monkey brain at Grant Museum.
32. Pay your respects to a 'Nazi' dog at Carlton House Terrace.
33. Do a sleepover with lions at London Zoo.
Music and theatre
34. Play with the Lullaby Factory at Great Ormond Street Hospital.
36. Be scared senseless by a crazy bloke singing in your face at Opera Madness.
37. Become a Viking in Walthamstow.
38. Bungee jump at The O2.
39. Slide down The Orbit.
40. Jump into the icy Serpentine on Christmas Day for the Peter Pan Cup.
Museums and Walks
41. Check out the Singers at Balham's Sewing Machine Museum.
42. Wander through the downright kaleidoscopic House of Dreams.
Far out weirdness
49. Stand on the edge of London in Malden Rushett.