Know a good Hackney boozer?
Every month, we ask readers to vote for their favourite pubs in a particular part of town. This is our 40th vote and (would you believe it?) we've never yet asked you for proper Hackney recommendations. So please do nominate your favourites in the comments below.
Here’s how to vote:
- Let us know (in the comments below, on Facebook, or by tweeting #BestHackneyPub) your favourite pubs in the area. We’ll tally up the votes early next week and publish the results. We’ll also arrange a pub crawl around the most popular choices. You’re welcome to join us.
- You can nominate anywhere in Hackney borough. Central, Dalston, Homerton, Haggerston, Wick... etc. See map below to refresh your memory.
- By ‘pubs’, we’re using a shorthand — you can also vote for bars with some kind of pubbish character.
- You can nominate more than one place. All nominations count as one vote, whether you rank them or not. Likes on Facebook and retweets of someone else’s vote are also counted as new votes.
- Venues should be open to the public with no pre-booking, entry fee or membership required.
So, where shall we go?
Previous Pub Crawls
A list of previous areas and themes that we’ve put to public vote. See our database of the Best London Pubs for more.
- A = Angel
- B = Borough, Bow, Brixton
- C = Chelsea, City of London, Clapham, Crystal Palace
- D = Dalston, Dulwich
- E = Ealing, Euston
- F = Farringdon and Clerkenwell
- G = Greenwich
- H = Hampstead, Highgate, Hoxton
- I = Isle of Dogs
- J = St James’s
- K = Kennington, Kentish Town, Kilburn
- L = Limehouse, Little Venice
- M = Maida Vale, Marylebone, Mayfair, Mile End
- N = Notting Hill
- O = Old Street, Outer London
- P = Peckham and Camberwell
- Q = Queen’s Park
- R = Richmond
- S = Shepherd’s Bush, Shoreditch, Soho, Southwark, Stoke Newington
- T = Thames
- U = Unusual pubs
- V = Victoria (including Pimlico), Victoria Park
- W = Walthamstow, Wandsworth, Wapping
- X = X-Rail (Crossrail)
- Y = Ye Olde pubs
- Z = Zone 1 pubs
Visit our our Best Pubs in London microsite and see what you think.