Your Sunday morning best-of-Londonist weekly round-up.
- This week's scheduled 48-hour tube strike was suspended
- What's in London's budget for 2014-15?
- Not content with just a cat cafe, plans for a London dog cafe are also in motion
- Remember the Walkie Scorchie debacle last summer? Light deflecting fins are to be installed
- Study shows 'Boris Bikes' are good for you
- Health and safety went out the window in 1950 when Hampstead Heath got its own ski jump
- Lego, dinosaurs, tree climbing: where to act like a big kid in London
- We look at up-and-coming London singer-songwriter Tim OT
- 20 of London's best Sunday roasts, YUM
- Video: we joined the ladies who bus on their final trip
- Some worthy London crowd-funding projects this month
- We explored Chiswick House and Gardens in this week's podcast
- Momentum: the new show in the Barbican's Curve Gallery
- New restaurant review: Rub Kitchen Carnaby and new pub review: Hack and Hop in the City of London
- Atmospheric and gripping: Doctor Faustus at The Rose Theatre
- David Hockney: Printmaker at Dulwich Picture Gallery shows his evolution as an artist
- Warhol, Burroughs And Lynch photographs on display at The Photographers' Gallery
- You can change the ending at Kate Tempest's new play, Glasshouse
- In the Thrice Ninth Kingdom at Tristan Bates puts Russia's anti-gay propaganda laws centre stage
Things to do
- Craft Beer Rising comes to Old Truman Brewery next weekend
- Shoreditch's oldest church is home to Sun — a site-specific performance about love
- Got the little ones this week? Here are some ways to occupy them over half term and alternative child-friendly restaurants too
- Artefacts uncovered during the Crossrail excavation go on display
- A pop-up museum documenting the history of a Catford housing estate
- Our giant list of theatre openings in March
- London geeks! Enter this competition to win the chance to explore London's dark history with the Barbican
For daily ideas of things to do in London, sign up to our morning email.
Bermondsey start-up Pact Coffee is on a mission to get London drinking better, fresher coffee. Get your first 250g bag of hand-roasted coffee delivered to your home or office for only £1 with free P&P. Just use the code londonist14 at checkout. For more info and T&Cs click here.