Can you recommend a good pub or bar in Farringdon or Clerkenwell?
We're now on part 'F' and have chosen the adjacent and somewhat blurring neighbourhoods of Farringdon and Clerkenwell.
It's an area rammed with choice, from traditional pubs to sleek bars. Already a boozy hub, when Crossrail finally arrives, this is going to be the new West End.
So let us know the best places for a tipple and, as always, we'll turn the top four into a pub crawl, and invite you all along.
Here’s how to play:
- Let us know (in the comments, on Facebook, or by tweeting #bestFarringdonPub) your favourite pubs in the Farringdon/Clerkenwell area.
- We’ll tally up the votes next week.
- We’ll then arrange a pub crawl around the three or four most popular choices. You’re welcome to join us.
- You can nominate anywhere in the area. How far ‘Farringdon and Clerkenwell’ extends is entirely up to you — you might consider parts of Smithfield, Finsbury or Holborn are natural bedfellows, and that’s fine with us.
- By ‘pubs’, we’re using a shorthand — you can also vote for bars.
- You can nominate more than one place. All nominations count as one vote, whether you rank them or not. Likes on Facebook and retweets of someone else’s vote are also counted as new votes.
- Venues should be open to the public with no pre-booking, entry fee or membership required.
So, where shall we go?
Enjoy a good pub crawl? Grab the Londonist book of London Pub Crawls for less than the price of a pint.