Like Burt the chimneysweep, we've been up on a fair few London rooftops in our time. But can you identify which ones? Answers at the bottom.
1. A never-ending roof garden
2. Looking down on a street scene
3. Clearly a station, but which one?
4. Is that a clef?
5. Unexpected urban jungle
6. What's that in the foreground?
7. Busy road, busy rooftops
8. Obvs, that's the BT Tower... but where was the photo taken?
9. A few famous buildings here, including the one from which it is taken
10. One of London's biggest roofs
11. More roof, and distant hills
12. Hang on... is that gaffer tape?
13. London's highest balcony?
14. Where can you get a panorama like this?
1. Cannon Street station
2. Truman Brewery (more pics)
3. Victoria station (more pics)
4. Royal Albert Hall (more pics)
5. Bush House (looking down Kingsway, which is greener than you might think; more pics taken during its refit)
6. The Monument (from inside the golden crown, not normally accessible; more pics)
7. Wellcome Trust, Euston Road (more pics)
8. The Post Building (one of London's newest free viewing rooftops; more pics and how to visit)
9. 55 Broadway (old London Underground headquarters)
10. ExCeL (more pics)
11. St Pancras station (more pics and video)
12. St Paul's Cathedral (video of hidden spaces and rooftops)
13. The Leadenhall Building (Cheesegrater; more pics)
14. Trellick Tower
All images by Matt Brown, except number 6, by Sandra Lawrence. Got an interesting roof we can visit? Contact email@example.com