If you're in the King's Cross area of a summer's evening, head over to Lewis Cubitt Square for some free live music. A pop-up music venue and bar, courtesy of local cafe Green and Fortune, will serve up performances of classical and contemporary music for anyone who cares to stop and listen.
Performances of the Cubitt Sessions begin at 7pm, it's all free and there's no ticketing to worry about. Just turn up.
- 30 July – London Sinfonietta in Concert
- 31 July – Impropera Opera Company: The Next Frontier
- 3 August – Bombay Rickey Opera Cabaret
- 4 August – CRXSS_PLATFXRM// LIVE from Central Saint Martins
- 5 August – Secrets by Muziektheater Transparant
- 6 August – English National Opera performs Tell Me the Truth about Love
- 7 August – Divertimento for Rope & Strings
- 9 August – CRXSS_PLATFXRM// The Traplord Experience from Central Saint Martins
- 10 August – Waste Paper Opera Company presents The Remarkable Rocket
- 11 August – CRXSS_PLATFXRM// LIVE from Central Saint Martins
- 12 August – Sholololo! A chamber opera of terrace songs
- 13 August – Classical Piano Recital by Alexandra Dariescu