- The secret history of London servants.
- Where to eat and drink in Haggerston.
- And where to find pastries and cakes from international cuisines.
- London's forgotten tube line.
- What if Jeremy Corbyn was mayor?
- Brilliant Bermondsey in photos.
- There's a lot of new restaurants opening in April — these are the ones you should try.
- London's April Fools jokes were pretty good this year.
- What would the Women's Equality Party candidate do if elected Mayor of London? We spoke to her to find out.
- Is this the end of CAMRA as we know it?
- Sadiq Khan and Zac Goldsmith's transport policies, analysed by an expert.
- London's second favourite detective, Dirk Gently, is going to be on the telly.
- These are the people who'll be campaigning for your vote in the mayoral election.
- Commuters got so fed up of trains being cancelled they started a new route to work.
Things to do
- You can see Lego landmarks in a London landmark.
- These are the best fitness challenges in London in April.
- A festival, you say? On a boat?
- The world's most boring conference is back.
- Sup up at a beer festival.
- Settle back and watch a film at one of these festivals.
Did you know...
- ...there's a sculpture that spies on its viewers?
- ...there's an artist who gives away her works on the tube for free?
- ...why Chadwell Heath is so obsessed with whales?
- ...which are the oddest character names in Dickens?
- PLAY: Remembering what it's like to be a teenager in Brainstorm: ★★★★☆
- PLAY: Earnest goes Wilde at the Barbican: ★★★★☆
- PLAY: Nothing is black and white in Les Blancs ★★★★☆
Browse and book more London events at our tickets site powered by YPlan.
Want to get this as an email? Sign up for Sunday Best here.