- An illegal rave in Lambeth ended up in full-scale clashes with the police. Missiles were thrown by the crowd — including propane tanks, according to Southwark police — while the Guardian has footage of riot police repeatedly shoving a girl who's a bit confrontational but definitely not violent.
- Fire crews saved 50 people from a blaze at Adair Tower in North Kensington on Saturday.
- A man has been horribly injured after a sofa fell from scaffolding near Leicester Square.
- Police tell women to "be vigilant" when travelling at night after a string of sexual assaults around Clapham and Brixton Hill.
- Spend the money for a new concert hall on music education instead, says Julian Lloyd Webber.
- Man demands woman prove she's pregnant to get the priority seat on the tube.
- The Natural History Museum has been sitting on a new species of bat for 30 years, now named Francis' woolly horseshoe bat. Seriously.
- Ever heard the tale of the devil of Deptford?
London News Roundup: Scumoween Rave Ends In A Fight With Police
Last Updated 01 November 2015