- Don't trash cafes selling cereal, protest about the changes to east London's skyline.
- 'I was there and I'll trash what I want to,' says someone else.
- And now, the group Class War plans to shut down the Jack the Ripper Museum because it 'glorifies sexual violence'. Might have more of a point here but, still, just stop.
- Police don't think the Morden mosque fire was a hate crime.
- Thousands of people in east London were without water today because of a power outage.
- A woman was seriously injured after falling from the fourth floor of Debenhams on Oxford Street.
- Three men have been bailed over the murder of a man in Plumstead.
- The Evening Standard spends time in a Brixton housing estate.
- The founder of Battersea Dogs Home is to get an Islington People's Plaque.
- Put a pub on it and move it to Beckton: Deserter's plan for an improved Garden Bridge.
London News Roundup: More Cereal Killer Fallout
Last Updated 29 September 2015