- Probe into Tower Hamlets vote count, which has finally concluded.
- Robert Peston on why UKIP doesn't impress Londoners.
- The Mayor launches a voluntary accreditation scheme for London landlords and letting agents.
- London is the cocaine capital of Europe. The Standard does a few lines on the subject.
- Public inquiry into West Ham 'mega mosque' opens.
- People in inner-London self-declare as the least prejudiced in the country to those of other ethnicities.
- Two-thirds of UK children have never visited London.
- George Osborne's cat almost successful in bid to escape.
- Motorist caught doing 149 mph on the M25.
- Edgware bus fire prompts fears of explosion.
- Commuters at Blackfriars climb walls to avoid puddle.
- A new Hitchcock mural in Leytonstone.
- An all-female Henry IV coming to the Donmar.
- Time for everyone to start arguing about Canalival again.
- Scared of heights? DO NOT watch this crane-dangling dude.
- The secret gardens of Spitalfields.
- Take a tour of Broadcasting House.
- 25 words that have a totally different meaning in London.