- As the smog continues (London hit the highest measure of air pollution today), breathing-related 999 calls increase.
- Boris Johnson: "I'm urging people just to have a little balance here, I cycled this morning and it seemed perfectly fine to me".
- Smog photos at Huffington Post.
- The Independent has a guide to various types of smog.
- Read the interview we did with London Air Quality Network a few years ago.
- Student Yashika Bageerathi was deported from the UK last night.
- Camden will get London's first segregated cycle junction.
- Views of the city from south-east London.
- Womble vandalism.
- The house price bubble moves to the suburbs.
- Deutsche Bank warns such price rises are unsustainable. Who'da thunk?
- Only in London for one week in six? You're perfect for the Battersea Power Station redevelopment.
- The half million pound ex-council flat as metaphor for the market.
- Does London need its own housing minister?
Photo by Ian Wylie from the Londonist Flickr pool