Welcome to our Sunday morning best-of-Londonist weekly post which is also sent out as an email to subscribers. You will receive this in your inbox if you are signed up to our emails. You can opt out or change your subscriptions on our subscribe page.
- Some better uses for the "racist vans".
- Project Guardian launched to end sexual harassment on London transport.
- Lewisham Hospital saved from downgrade
- Want to buy an old tube station?
- The Strand is getting a rebrand.
- Ever wondered how the London boroughs got their names?
- The top entries from our sketch summer in London competition are impressive.
- The latest tube line video: Secrets of the Bakerloo line.
- London's top scandals.
- Fancy a pre-Raphaelite pilgrimage through south-east London?
- We try out new eSports bar Meltdown.
- A wonderful audio guide to London.
- Three new London bands for your listening pleasure.
- A fascinating look at the future of design.
- You can see a lot in six hours at the Camden Fringe.
Next week in London:
- Spend a lazy afternoon at Kew Gardens for half price.
- Go to the free exhibition about the history of Middlesex Guildhall.
- Watch out for London Bridge Live Arts.
- Films selected by Danny Boyle are screened indoors and out at Shuffle.
- There's a beach rugby tournament in Covent Garden next weekend.
Photos by David Hardman and via Flickr