- The final London 2012 stamps are issues.
- A London detective pleads guilty to faking rape-case police records.
- London to get Dutch-style traffic lights for cyclists?
- The BBC picks up the story about the inadequacies of Beck's Tube map, a year on from everyone else.
- Daniel Moylan steps down as the guy in charge of Olympic legacy, to be replaced by Boris himself.
- 80 tonnes of household goods used in the Olympics to be donated to charity.
- Was the London 2012 Festival any good? The Beeb takes a look.
- The Telegraph has a stab at rounding up 10 great London cocktail bars, and we pretty much agree with their choices.
Last Updated 12 September 2012