- Today's unlikely addition to the Olympic armamentarium: the Royal Navy's largest warship.
- Police offer reward for information about cyclist shooting.
- Greenwich Peninsula will be used as a model for a smart city of the future. Must be the cable cars.
- Protester barred from Jubilee and Olympic events.
- While LOCOG pledge no Olympic or Paralympic spectator will have to queue for more than 20-30 minutes to get into the Games.
- MP for Grimsby: London sucks the life out of the rest of Britain.
- Paralysed marathon runner finishes the race, but doesn't get a medal.
- Nice piece on Euston Films, who made classics like The Sweeney, Minder and Quatermass.
Image by Andrea Marchesetti in the Londonist Flickr pool.