- Three injured in an explosion in Camberwell. An important mural was also caught in the blast.
- Boris and Ken's fact-lack tax spat.
- London nursing budgets to be cut by 50%?
- Crackdown on East End prostitution in run up to Olympics.
- Green light given for luxury hotel in former Port of London Authority HQ.
- Crossrail from the air.
- See how our Rachel fared in today's Guardian liveblog about London transport.
Image of the former Port of London Authority building by Mick Lobb used under Creative Commons licence.