- Bad egg: chicken thefts in Charlton.
- Badder egg: Man from Bow jailed for nicking rare-bird eggs.
- Something big and mysterious is eating geese in the River Lea.
- City birds have different accents to country birds.
- London Wetland Centre has a bird that looks a bit like David Bowie.
And in non-bird-related news:
- Honk for Boris campaign bike deemed insensitive to recent road deaths, and illegal (it lacks brakes).
- South Wimbledon shop blown up after staff try to get rid of dead rat smell.
Chicken man by Edward Kimuk in the Londonist Flickr pool.