- Adverts as news #1: 500 black cabs get phone recharging sockets courtesy of Vodafone.
- Adverts as news #2: Lynx wow Victoria commuters with augmented reality stunt.
- Lord Mayor suffering from noisy neighbours at Mansion House.
- Barnet Council collects around 100 tonnes of household waste in special Passover collection.
- Five Londoners arrested for suspicious behaviour around Sellafield.
- Ryanair boss brands idea of estuary airport 'absolutely nuts'. Coincidentally, his cabin crews usually give the same response when asked if they do food.
Image by O.F.E. in the Londonist Flickr pool.