- London’s most-wanted burglary suspects.
- A surgeon from Streatham has died during detention in Syria.
- Boris Bike turns up in Gambia. And another goes up a French mountain.
- The O2 was the UK’s most-checked-in destination on Facebook.
- London is by far the most-reviewed city on TripAdvisor.
- Campaign to save an unusual bowling alley in Finsbury Park.
- A new exhibition at Museum of London Docklands looks at how Londoners enjoyed Christmas in days gone by.
- Inside Temple Church, ahead of its winter festival.
- How the world’s first security camera was invented in Palmers Green, 1933.
- A history of Heathrow, from 1410 to the present day.
- A hexagonal map of London, another gem from the British Library’s recent image release.
© 2014 Londonist.