- Ealing’s borough commander has been arrested under Operation Elveden, investigating inappropriate payments to police.
- Embassies will soon owe each of us a tenner in unpaid congestion charges.
- Waiting times at threatened St Helier A&E in Sutton are the worst for a decade.
- So much for Hammersmith & Fulham declaring Charing Cross A&E ‘saved’; it’s one of four recommended for downgrading.
- The UK Statistics Authority has been asked to look into the Met’s confusing officer figures.
- Delays in government funding could cause a crisis in school places by 2014.
- A shop in Ealing burned down during the riots has re-opened.
- Have you seen the new set of poems on the Underground?
Art & Photography
© 2015 Londonist.
- Food & Drink
- Theatre & Arts
- Things To Do