- The lorry driver who ran over cyclist Mary Bowers has been convicted of careless, not dangerous, driving.
- Boris Johnson wants TfL to have powers to take pedicabs off the streets.
- The Tour de France is coming back to London in 2014.
- Rough sleeping is increasing.
- Danny Boyle officially opened London’s first Community Land Trust for genuinely affordable housing.
- Ask Deputy Mayor for Policing Stephen Greenhalgh about changes at a public meeting in January.
- Londoners in Barking and Dagenham are the most likely to get evicted.
- The Evening Standard’s been aboard the booze bus.
- Got the stomach for another Gangnam Style pastiche? This time it’s sewer workers warning of fatbergs…
Best Of London
© 2014 Londonist.
- Food & Drink
- Theatre & Arts
- Things To Do