Can you recommend a good pub or bar in the Euston area?
Our attention now turns to part ‘E’. We’ve chosen Euston (places like Ealing were considered, but to get more people taking part, we're focusing on central areas for this series).
It's an area with plenty of back-street pubs, with an interesting mix of punters that includes UCL students, medics, Somers Town locals and, of course, the transient commuter population.
But which pubs or bars do you rate the highest?
Here’s how to play:
- Let us know (in the comments, on Facebook, or by tweeting #bestEustonPub) your favourite pubs in the Euston area.
- We’ll tally up the votes next week.
- We’ll then arrange a pub crawl around the three or four most popular choices. You’re welcome to join us.
- You can nominate anywhere in the Euston area. How far 'the Euston area' extends is entirely up to you — you might consider parts of Bloomsbury or the west of King's Cross are natural bedfellows, and that's fine with us.
- By ‘pubs’, we’re using a shorthand — you can also vote for bars.
- You can nominate more than one place. All nominations count as one vote, whether you rank them or not. Likes on Facebook and retweets of someone else’s vote are also counted as new votes.
- Venues should be open to the public with no pre-booking, entry fee or membership required.
So, where shall we go?