This is a sponsored article for City Cruises.
Here's some news that'll float your boat: trips along the Thames are back, thanks to City Cruises. From Saturday 4 July, sightseeing services take to the river again, with enhanced health safety measures in place. This is everything you need to know:
See the city in style
London is best viewed from the water — and City Cruises offer breath-taking cruises, on an open-deck boat — without the usual crowds. The route features high frequency departures from Westminster, Tower Pier and London Eye, taking in scores of iconic landmarks along the way. (You even get to sail right by Tower Bridge.)
Even better, there's a 20% discount on daytime sightseeing cruises in July.
Other options include: Sightseeing Flexible Open Pass, from £19. Daytime Dining Open Ticket, from £35, and Evening Dining Open Ticket, from £82 per person.
Considered travelling by river more regularly?
Did you know that City Cruises now offer monthly and weekly passes, with unlimited access to the river? These passes are ideal for getting around the city — especially given the current climate: hop on and hop off at any one of the piers, whenever you like.
All piers are well connected via London’s cycle highway too — meaning you can journey all over town in the open air. Win!
What safety measures are in place?
Passenger and staff safety is City Cruises' number one priority, and they have reviewed all aspects of their service to offer you sailings that are safe and comfortable — with enhanced health and safety and social distancing measures in place:
- Reduced number of passengers on each sailing.
- Seat capacity restricted for social distancing requirements.
- All boats disinfected every day before going into service, and cleaned every 30 minutes on customer touch points.
- Hygienic screens in place to separate staff and customer interaction.
- Hand sanitiser on all boats.
- Staff wear masks, gloves and other PPE; customers asked to wear face masks.
- All passengers encouraged to pre-book.
- More information is available here.
Feeling tempted by the Thames? Book your cruise, weekly pass or monthly pass today.