This year, The Mayor's Thames Festival unfolds over 10 days of spectacular, creative, thoughtful riverine and waterborne arts and events. There are walks, talks and cruises, unexpected art and film, river races, classic boats, a touch of Carnival and a mega-choral singsong.
As Digital Media Partner to this year's festival, we're delighted to be able to offer one Londonist reader a VIP weekend of festival experiences for two, including:
1. A Champagne Experience for two on the EDF Energy London Eye on Saturday 14 September at 5pm.
2. Entry to the VIP viewing area for Thames Festival’s spectacular Saturday night event 1513: A Ships’ Opera on Saturday 14 September - performance 7.45pm-8.30pm, the Pool of London.
3. A pair of tickets to The Deluxe River Cruise by Doug Fishbone - a darkly surreal guided cruise along the Thames on Sunday 15 September, departing at 4pm.
To be in with a chance of winning, simply enter your name and email address in the form below, tick the boxes and hit submit.
THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED.
A winner will be picked at random after 5pm on Monday 2 September. In the meantime, you can browse the full Thames Festival programme online here. Good luck!
The Mayor’s Thames Festival runs 6-15 September 2013. Book now for walks and talks.
Londonist is proud to be Digital Media Partner to the Mayor’s Thames Festival.
Terms & conditions:
1. Champagne Experience: The winners must be at the EDF Energy London Eye at 4.45pm at the latest on Saturday 14 September. The ride is approximately half an hour. Latecomers will not be admitted, the prize is non-transferrable and cannot be exchanged for cash
2. The Deluxe River Cruise by Doug Fishbone: The Edwardian departs Westminster Pier at 4pm. Please ensure you arrive at least 15 minutes prior to departure. Latecomers will not be admitted. The Tickets are non-transferrable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
You must be over 18 to enter. Usual Londonist Competition Policy applies.