- We know we keep saying we want to make Penge happen, but we didn't have this in mind.
- Developers keep building pricey homes, because people are buying them.
- A young woman is in hospital following what's described as a horrific attack in Deptford.
- Oi, stop listening to Serial when you're wandering round town, you're a national security threat or something.
- Is there a glimmer of hope in talks over the Night Tube?
- Two people were hit by trains on New Year's Day and a body was found on tracks near Paddington.
- Some pigs on the run closed the A21 near Pratts Bottom in Bromley.
- Ian Visits takes a look at the new tube map...
- ...and Diamond Geezer is seriously unimpressed with the 'Stratford blob'.
- The scourge of gentrification: black-painted shops with tiny white writing.
London News Roundup: Penge Gas Leak And Pratts Bottom Pigs
Last Updated 03 January 2016