- 29 year old Muhaydin Mire has appeared in court charged with attempted murder after Saturday's knife attack at Leytonstone tube station.
- A Ripper-style 'mutilated' effigy of the Jack the Ripper Museum's owner was dumped outside the building in a protest on Sunday.
- A 23 year old man died after being found stabbed in Leadenhall Street on Sunday morning.
- Over half a million quid's worth of fake goods have been seized from shops in and around the Trocadero.
- Someone's died after being hit by a train at Raynes Park station.
- London's suburbs are increasingly just dormitory towns.
- Monday rush hour wasn't kind to the new road layout at Elephant and Castle.
- The mayoral election's five months away but spats are flying. Sadiq Khan's team has accused Zac Goldsmith's campaign of a 'coded racist attack' in a leaflet, and Khan himself is accused of exaggerating his contribution to Crossrail.
- And it looks like the government's putting off a decision about airport expansion until after the mayoral election. Given the Conservative candidate is passionately anti-Heathrow expansion, that's... convenient.
- Well, that's killed #YouAintNoMuslimBruv.
London News Roundup: The Ripper Gets A Taste Of His Own Medicine
Last Updated 07 December 2015