- Fourth man arrested over south London sex attacks.
- Robbers shoot Brixton shop worker in the face with a pellet gun.
- London Bridge station forced to close this morning, due to overcrowding.
- TfL's five-minute waiting rule for Uber will cost drivers £19m a year, says Uber.
- Why London's poverty is spreading out.
- Tom Barry, the man behind Boris Watch, has died.
- Is London losing its IT talent?
- The V&A doesn't want Maggie's wardrobe. We don't reckon it wants Jeremy Corbyn's either.
- Bear Grylls attempts to survive on the average London salary.
- In conversation with Toast of London.
London News Roundup: Can Bear Grylls Survive On The Average London Salary?
Last Updated 03 November 2015