- A female cyclist has lost a leg after being hit by a lorry on Old Street.
- Staff on the DLR are voting on whether or not to take industrial action over changes to working practices.
- 358 London eateries have been given a zero star hygiene rating by inspectors. Ew.
- In today's unsurprising news: the government may delay a decision on expanding London's airports.
- Is Uber's app a taxi meter? The High Court is deciding. Though Boris Johnson thinks banning Uber's tech would be "nuts".
- Zac Goldsmith acknowledges the scale of London's housing crisis. Dave Hill has analysed what he's said about housing so far.
- City Hall won't toughen up future rules on diesel cars (£).
- Speaking of diesel fumes, eight out of nine London areas recently surveyed broke EU limits for levels of nitrogen dioxide.
- Londoners apparently couldn't give a toss about paying 5p for carrier bags. (We feel this may be a central London, self selecting crowd.)
London News Roundup: Would You Eat In A Zero Star Hygiene Restaurant?
Last Updated 05 October 2015