- A man has been killed by a wall collapsing on him in the Isle of Dogs.
- One of the pair convicted of murdering Lee Rigby has had his appeal against a whole-life sentence rejected.
- iPaddington and Oxoford Circus may not exist just yet, but the tube is indeed getting a sponsor.
- 90% of London housebuyers will benefit from slashed stamp duty.
- Southbank's Canteen restaurant is accused of telling a gay couple to stop kissing.
- Boris Johnson failed to calm a drunken plane passenger, but was probably relieved that for once the tirade wasn't aimed (solely) at him.
- "Buy a white line", "any old iron" and other cries of yesteryear's London.
- Seen Russell Brand's Shoreditch mural (pictured above)? He had some help from artist Ian Stevenson.
- A gaming start-up has hailed London as 'the centre of the universe'. We sort of already knew that.
London News Roundup
Last Updated 03 December 2014