- An injured cyclist is the fourth to be hit in London this week.
- Ambulance crews will have to call ahead for permission before taking patients to Northwick Park Hospital A&E.
- Anger surrounding the death of Missouri's Michael Brown spurs a protest here in London.
- UKIP get snarky about a mosque. A mosque which turns out to be Westminster Cathedral.
- Own a pre-2007 motorbike? You might have to pay £12.50 a day to enter central London. Although it'll be a while before the toll is implemented.
- The other day we asked readers to vote for Colour the Capital. Now, the community art project has gone and scooped a £50k prize. Congrats, guys!
- Want a pay rise? No worries. Just become a house.
- It's nothing new to hear Stepney's George Tavern is under threat. But now, apparently, the landlady is on the brink of giving up.
- 'Reverse graffiti artist' Paul 'Moose' Curtis has been cleaning up the South Bank... with a toothbrush (see above).
- Seems you just can't trust some London websites.
London News Roundup
Last Updated 27 November 2014